Monday, March 5, 2012

Finally finished Mitts from the book of Yarn

I started these mitts, um, let's just say a long time ago. I incorrectly remembered being nearly finished with both, but in actuality only one was done and the other had just been started. I am trying to clear up some of my WIPs this year (okay, quit laughing already). So I dragged these things around and knit a few rows here and there trying to make some progress, and I showed them to my friend S. who works in a place that can be pretty cold in the winter. She tried them on and liked them, and so now they are hers.
Princess Mitts, Berroco Ultra Alpaca, less than 1 skein

Not great color here, photos from my phone and fluorescent light.
No, that's not a cat hair, just a long alpaca fiber. 

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Those are gorgeous! And I'm in the same boat - a ton of works in progress. I MUST begin to knock them off!