Tuesday, April 18, 2017

お久しぶり

お久しぶり= (according to Google translate) Long time, no see.

Yep. After a 2+ year hiatus, I am back to my blog, back to knitting, and back to drinking tea (Irish Breakfast with milk and sugar, thank you).

So much has happened. SO much. But, things are pretty good, and getting better.

Knitting.
Well, tendonitis sucks. I couldn't cook, clean my house, swim or even work on my computer for too long without pain. It took therapy, massage, heat, stretching, acupuncture meds, rest, to get to the point I am at now. I still have to baby my arm, but at least I can function in a fairly normal manner. My knitting, well, it came back pretty well, but holy cow! It will take me awhile to get back in the groove of knitting. 
Rookie mistakes are being made, but I don't care, at least I am knitting again!

Tea. 
Aaah. The funny thing is that I lost my taste for it, but I still made it and drank it. There was just a comfort in a hot cup of sweet and milky tea. 
One day I really began to taste it again, and now I am back to loving every cup again.

Blog. 
Well, no promises, but here I am.

2 comments:

florapie said...

welcome back!

Fujiyamamama said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, florapie!