Corinne aka Lucky PennyHandknits has tagged me! I have to reveal 7 little known things about me... boy this is hard!
1. I met Mick Jagger.
2. My oldest son is named after my Polish grandfather. I didn't even know his real first name until his funeral, all my cousins knew, but I didn't.
3. I met my husband in kindergarten, except I wasn't sure which one he was because he's an identical twin. Yes, I can tell the difference now.
4. I never go out without makeup. My mom used to do makeup for the Miss America pageant, so it will not do to go out barefaced. That doesn't mean I plaster it on, but it's there. Which leads me to...
5. I hate mascara. It always ends up under my eyes. I wear false eyelashes instead (only on special occasions - I'm not a drag queen!)
6. Snakes scare the daylights out of me, and I can't touch reptiles unless they are dead and made into shoes. Sorry, I do love animals, but reptiles, no, no, no. Certain little critters give me the heebeejeebees, too. Too rodent like. Ew. Yes, I know I am a wimp.
7. I was named after Joan of Arc, because my mother wanted me to be a strong independent woman. I think she made the right choice, well, unless it's reptiles or little critters you're talking about.
I'm tagging mittentime, Brenda, JP, and Roxy. You're it!
5 years ago