Saturday, November 29, 2008

Delusions of Knitwear

Look how delusional - I mean optimistic - I was !

I still got a lot of knitting done, but not what I had intended to knit off of my To Knit list.



Sunday, February 3, 2008

To Knit List for 2008

If I don't write this somewhere I will forget and then remember when I have a million other things to do. I suppose I could have done this at a more fitting time, like, oh, say, the start of the new year, but it didn't happen.


Here it goes:
Poetry mittens in brown for Ms. C Done

Scarf and fingerless mitts for Mrs. H Done

Mohair sweater for Aunt G HA!

Poetry mittens for T (1/2 way done...don't ask why....but these will be a Christmas gift, for 2008)
HA!HA!
Socks, loads of socks, to fill my sock drawer and a couple pairs each for my family members
HA!HA!HA!

Fairly Easy Fair Isle for me HA!HA!HA!HA!

Ribby cardi for me
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

Salt Lake City Dale of Norway sweater for C#2 ( well, I'm going to start it this year) HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

A couple of hats for JB, who needed them last year and still does need them
HA!

Mittens for both A & L HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

A hat for me
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!






Just like I think I can fit all that knitting in, Rosey thinks she can fit her big kitty body into that wee tiny clementine box. Delusional.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I think you did a remarkable job just getting the list written.