Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chemo caps

I have been making a few chemo caps this year, and I'm finding them very rewarding projects. They're small, which makes for quick knitting, yet not mindless and can be quite complex.
More importantly, is that the recipients know that I made each and every one of those stitches with them in mind, and my hope that one day soon they'll be able to stick those hats in a drawer and not need them again. I'm sure this sentiment has been expressed on a million blogs by now, but humor me, and understand that I am being quite sincere.

I don't think the camera is charged yet, so I'll post photos (multiple bad ones at that) tomorrow, maybe.



Oh, look another crummy photo of the reluctant model. More wonky knitting, too.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I agree with the sentiment. I would have made Torg a chemo hat, but he kept being too hot. Now I don't want him to have anything with germs. I am sure the recipients appreciate your work and thoughtfulness.