Friday, May 14, 2010

Knitted Items Requested

The slump is over.



I am being forced out of my slump by a baby sweater. D. requested a sweater for a co-worker who just had a baby. I grilled him before I agreed, it's imperative to make sure they appreciate hand knitting.


Super-Natural Stripes by f.pea

I bought the yarn at the Lorna's Laces Warehouse sale. It's a lovely mix of blues, the skeins are very different so I need to alternate the skeins which is a bit of a pain but not too bad. The yarn feels very nice. Lorna's Laces Shepherd's Wool is great for babies, because it's wool, and machine washable and the colors, oh, the colors.

I have had to rip it out a few times, lulled by the feel of the yarn and knowing it's stockinette...

WAIT! Did I miss the reverse stockinette row???? AGAIN?!!! grumble, rip, grumble.
It's okay, I just get to knit it again. Don't worry, I'm knitting it for a size 12 mos. so even at the rate I'm knitting it will still fit.

No comments: