Thursday, June 10, 2010

This Simple Baby Sweater is Killing Me!

I don't know. This sweater is just kicking my butt. Mistake after mistake, and crappy looking stitches galore!



I ripped out sleeve 1 because it just looked so bad and was just a mess. I was knitting on 2 circs, for the first time. The needles are identical, and I managed to do everything to get them in the wrong position - no photos of that mess because it's just a bit embarrassing. It still looks weird, but I have to rip back and re-do the cuff in the right size needle...



Oh, well. It's just knitting. It can all be undone. The yarn is still lovely, and nice to work with. I would just like to get this done sometime soon and move on to something else.

There must be something about these size 7 bamboo DPNs that is really irresistible because the cats have nibbled most of these tips! I have to check and see if there is a non nibbled point to knit on to, knitting off of one isn't too bad. I'll have to dig out some sandpaper after this is done.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I don't know what I'd do if my kitties were eating my needles! Wow!