Friday, August 12, 2011

The Norwegian Sweater

No, I have not knit a sweater in a while.


 Yes, I am knitting my first full size Norwegian sweater, but even them I am cheating since it is for my son. It has not been too challenging so far, I have done colorwork before, and I must say I quite like it.

So far the only thing that has me a bit concerned is gauge. But my son is still growing and I have a feeling that he will be bigger than me at some point so assuming I don’t run out of yarn, I will just keep going and at some point it will fit him – for a while until he outgrows it.

  
Hmmm. Maybe I should knit it to fit me instead? heh, heh...

1 comment:

Batty said...

It's very pretty! Love your even colorwork, mine still turns out all bumpy before blocking.

Whoever ends up with this sweater will be a lucky person, whether it's you or your son.