Friday, February 3, 2012

Through the Loops Mystery Socks

Spoiler Alert!!!


I'm doing this again. I love this mystery KAL, because it makes me get a pair of socks done for myself in about a month, and because Kirsten Kapur's designs are fabulous.

Lovely pattern!
Whoa! Seriously inconsistent dyeing there! I'm knitting from both ends of the yarn cake to do two at a time.
Love the pattern, would love the color is it were consistent.
 Pattern: Through the Loops Mystery Sock 2012
Yarn: Sandy's Palette, Merino Sox

2 comments:

A :-) said...

I hate when that happens with yarn - I've had it happen with Fleece Artist. That's a beautiful pattern, though - those are going to be awesome socks!

BlueFrogJ said...

Thank you for coming by Not Exactly Bento and leaving a comment on my knitting.

Your blog is lovely, and I'm jealous of your socks. That is something I working up to....not quite brave enough yet to try a pair.