Tuesday, October 13, 2009

That's My Story

When I buy yarn I generally try to think about how I would use it. I don't knit particularly fast, and I don't have that much time to spend on my knitting. Truthfully, I am not always in the mood to knit either. I have still managed to amass quite a collection of yarn. I cull it with some regularity, and I have traded some of it and donated more. I still have a lot, and there still many projects waiting to become the intended knit item.

I want to knit it up my yarn and use it, not save it, otherwise what will I have gained from it? Not feeling the spring of the wool in my hands, or seeing the knit fabric being made...I could look at yarn anywhere, I don't really need to see more of it hanging around our already cramped apartment.

That's my story.




So...how did this happen?






1 skein of Fibranatura Yummy.

Sock Yarn, you know.

Sock yarn doesn't really count, because you know it's going to be used for socks.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.

No comments: