Friday, March 5, 2010

You had to be there...

Last night at knitting one of my knitting pals was launched into her tirade about her serious dislike of Elizabeth Zimmerman patterns. She prefers to have her knitting patterns clearly spelled out without any room for wiggling or adjusting or ignoring, or basically knitting like I usually do.
Here's how it kinda went - I am taking liberties here which is okay because it's my blog ya'know!

M. : "I need it spelled out for me, give me a pattern that says what I should do!"

T. : "Yeah, you know why Fujiyamamama likes her so much don't you? Because she never follows the pattern anyhow!"

Me: "Yeah, I like how her patterns are written."

M. : "Well you must be her daughter then!!!"

I thought that was so funny! Did you? Oops! Is it one of those "you had to be there" stories? Oh well.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: